Getting a decent placement in Google search results can be very tough, however you’ll be able to make life a lot easier for yourself and your website by taking some straightforward, Google-recommended, steps to help the search engine know you’re there. We can offer you some key tips to make Google sit up and notice your website.
Optimize each page of your website with rich content.
This is by far the most difficult item on this list, however it’s fundamental. Without it, you’ll be hard-pressed to get visibility in search engines in any respect.
All of your pages particularly your main pages (home, contact, landing page etc.) have to include briefly written, descriptive content. Ideally, this content should be optimized for specific target keywords and phrases (as long as the text doesn’t seem unnatural).
Use Relevant Keywords In Your Page Titles, Meta Descriptions And URLs
Ensure that your page titles and meta descriptions contain;
- Accurate, concise descriptions of your page content
- Keywords that you are hoping to perform well for you in search
- Google routinely shows snippets of your meta descriptions in search results, and uses them to make a decision on how relevant your site is for particular searches. They rank your pages higher and increase click-through rates from users on search engine results pages.
In addition to specializing in making well-optimised page titles and meta descriptions, you should try and make sure that your website URLs also include keywords that you just are focusing on for search purposes.
Create Backlinks to Your Website
laptopSEO experts typically agree that off-page link building techniques will contribute around 80% of the effectiveness in any SEO campaign. Off-page optimization or building links, is probably, if not the most vital activity for aiding business owners and marketing managers in getting our website well ranked in search engines. And therefore the key driving force in this is backlinks.
Even if you have perfect well-constructed page titles, meta descriptions and URLs, they are sometimes fairly useless unless you have backlinks pointing to your website too.
Backlinks are basically links from different websites to your site, and in a simple sense Google counts them as ‘votes’ for your content. There are two main ways in which you can generate backlinks:
- Via outreach, by asking different website / blog owners to feature links to your content on their sites
- Regularly creating keyword-rich blog posts that are relevant to your business niche (if they’re attention-grabbing / useful articles regarding your area of business, they’re a lot more likely to draw in a relevant audience, a proportion of which is able to create backlinks to them).
Business Address Optimisation
Using a scheme Markup or citation code within the footer of your website and when building links is very important and will increase your visibility and page ranking. Citations are a key element of the ranking algorithms in Google and Bing. Alternative factors being equal, businesses with a greater number of citations will most likely rank on top of businesses with fewer citations.